Competition Freestyle Ski Team
2023/24 Freestyle Membership Renewal – All Freestyle participant’s must have a membership to participate. Membership $195 liability insurance ($105 Freestyle BC/$90 Freestyle Canada) Click on button below to sign-up for the 2023/24 membership . If you already have one skip this step.
An Invitation from the Head coach or Program Director is required prior to signing up for this team. An Assessment period may be required for coaches to get to know the athletes better and for athletes to see if it’s a program they will have success in. If you did not receive an invite and are interested in this program, please contact [email protected]. In the subject box specify “Competition Freestyle Ski Team Invitation“. Our coach team will invite you out to some pre-season training for an assessment.
Registration due November 1.
The Competition Freestyle Ski Team is for aspiring young freestyle skiers ages 13-18. Athletes in this program:
- Develop skills in the disciplines of Moguls, Big Air, Slopestyle, and Free skiing
- Individualized programs to meet the needs of the athletes’ desires and the stage of their development.
- Total available ski days approximately 60 days with the team – includes training and three competitions. Fees applied for for additional events.
- This is a 3 day (+) per week program.
- Athletes will be encouraged to train and compete in 3-5 Freestyle BC / Canada competitions.
Competition Team athletes are strongly encouraged to participate in the FALL pre-season training.
- Early Stage: Mark Hunt
- Middle Stage: Too be announced
- Late Stage: Nick Payne
The 2024 team is composed of three groups and three coaches. Guest coaches will be brought in from time to time based on availability.
To learn more about all SS Freestyle ski programs, please reference the following resource guides:
- Trampoline skills: Click here
- Winter program pathway: Click here
- Big Mtn programming description: Click Here
- Volunteer Information: Click Here
- Club Sponsorship: Click here
- Treeline Park: Click Here
- Refund Policy: Click Here
- Freestyle BC Policy: Click here
- Safe Sport resources: Click here
- Base Fee Comp Team $2650 program fees.
- Competition Fees – 3 competitions are included for athletes. After three events coach travel expenses will be invoiced.
- Minus $150 volunteer rebate. Click here for volunteer fee information.
- Membership $195 liability insurance ($105 Freestyle BC/$90 Freestyle Canada) Click here sign-up for the 2023/24 membership . If you already have a membership skip this step.
Installments – $1325 DEPOSIT is due at time of registration. If you wish to split up the payment the second payment is due Dec 1. Competition expenses will be billed throughout the season at event that are not covered.