Jr. Development Team
2023/24 Freestyle Membership Renewal – All Freestyle participant’s must have a membership to participate. Membership is $115 and covers liability insurance ($50 Freestyle BC/$65 Freestyle Canada). Skip this step if you already have your 2024 membership.
An Invitation from the Head coach or Program Director is required prior to signing up for this team. An Assessment period may be required for coaches to get to know the athletes better and for athletes to see if it’s a program they will have success in. If you did not receive an invite and are interested in this program, please contact [email protected]. In the subject box specify “Jr. Dev Team Invitation“. Our team will invite you out to some pre-season training for an assessment. For detailed information on the performance factors required for athletes on this team click here.
Very similar program to Development Team but for younger skiers that are progressing up from Freestylerz and/or Gteam and born in the years 2011 or 2012. Jr. Dev team has the following options to choose from:
~Saturday all-day/Sunday AM = 1.5 days
~Saturday all-day/Sunday all-day = 2 days
~Optional Thursday all-day add on = 3 days
- Saturday is Freestyle Focused – moguls, jumps, rails
- Sunday is Freeski flavor – all mountain skiing, and more jumping
- Optional Thursdays will be a mix of all of the above.
Jr. Development Team is intended for athletes who are interested in increasing their skills, progressing, and competing. And have sights on earning a spot on the Comp Team or Big Mtn team one day. Athletes in this program will strive to meet the benchmarks set out for the team.
Athlete who want to join the JR. Development Team are strongly encouraged to participate in the FALL Training Grounds pre-season training.
This program starts December 2 and goes until March 17.
For a summary of competitions for 2024 please click on the button below:
To learn more about all SS Freestyle ski programs, please reference the following resources:
- Trampoline skill: Click here
- Winter program pathway: Click here
- Big Mtn programming description: Click Here
- Volunteer Information: Click Here
- Club Sponsorship: Click here
- Treeline Park: Click Here
- Refund Policy: Click Here
- Freestyle BC Policy: Click here
- Safe Sport resources: Click here
Program options and Fees
- Jr Development Team $1450 program fees. Includes 1.5 day / week programming.
- PM Sunday add-on option – $450
- Thursday add-on option – $675
- Minus $150 volunteer rebate refunded once hours are submitted. Click here for more detail.
- Membership $115 liability insurance ($50 Freestyle BC/$65 Freestyle Canada)
- Click here to sign-up for the 2023/24 membership . If you already have one skip this step.
Installments – DEPOSIT is due at time of registration. Subsequent payments and add-on option payments are due Dec 1. Thursday add-on is due at time of registration.
Registration deadline November 1.